quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

Joao (It's me again) <--- eu sei q fiko idiota '-'

I love to listen to music, I like rock, meta etc. My favorite bands are:
Iron Maiden



Gun’n’Roses



I like Paul McCartney, John Lennon and Elton John too …



My favorite songs are: Run to the Hills, Fear of the dark, Welcome to the jungle, sweet child o mine, Access High, C moon, The Trooper, Smoke on the water, Pipes of Piece, No more lonely nights, Coming Up, Rocket Man, and others… There are 5 people in my family, my grandmother Ana, my parents Graciema and Sergio, my brother and me. My parents work very hard, they’re so cool and happy. We usually go to the club on the weekends.My brother is the youngest(lol so obivous) he is small and so cool. My parents are travel agents, they work from Monday to Saturday... My father is tall and funny my mother is tall too and she doesn't like jokes.

5 comentários: