terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2009

XD Amanda XD

Hi, my name is Amanda Vieira. I’m 12 years old and I live in Belo Horizonte. I have a brother and a sister. There are 5 people in my family.
My mother is an engineer and my father is an engineer too.
In the morning on weekdays I study at Santa Maria Florest school and I’m in junior high. At 6pm on the tuesday and thurday, I study at Number One Florest, it’s great and I learn English.
On the weekends, my family and I have barbecue with my friends, we swim and play a lot.
On my vacation, I travel to many cities with my family.
I love listening to music. My favorit kind of music is pop and I like Lady Gaga, she is cool and her music is berautiful, she is my favorit singer. My favorit song is Love Game.




I have many friends, and my best friend are Luizinha , Mary.C , Camila, Mary.A and Ana Luiza.On weekends Igo to julha's house and play with her.
On weekdays I study very much in the morning , in my free time i like to watch planet survival

Planet Survival - Mujin Wakusei SURVIVE


and listen to music

I have a dog, he is Potato, he likes to listen to my sister play the guitar

I usually travel to the Juis de Fora,because my cousins live in that place,I go the Juis de Fora by car because is close to Belo Horizonte,I go with my family.
I love travel to Campos do Jordão,it is berautiful,there are many turists.I usually go to Campos do Jordão,to celebrate my birthday,I can make many friends and play at the hotel,but this year I going to the Fortaleza,If I don't travel to Fortaleza,I am goin to a park or to the club

I don't know what I want to be when I grow up , maybe I want to be a teacher,because I love children.I don't have any special plans for this semester.
My dreans for the future are having many maney because I want to see my family happy every day.I don't to be an exchange student.I want to get married one day and I wont to have one child.I will go to Irelandwith my hushand and my child

2 comentários:

  1. Ah Amanda agora deu certo...
    Adorei as fotos da Lady Gaga...
    Chik
    e ai, seu blog ficou bem legal...
    vou comentar sempre♥

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Amanda, seu texto ficou maraaaaa!!!! =] bjs Ana Luiza(inglês)

    ResponderExcluir