terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2009

xP ANA xP

I't's me in the picture!



Hello,My name is Ana Luíza Pedrosa Neves Aichinger and I'm 12 years old.I'm from Brazil and I live in Belo Horizonte city(MG).I have got straight fair hair and green eyes. I'm tall. On Tuesday and on Thursday I go to Number One and I'm a student of sw4.I study at Santa Maria Floresta.I'm in Junior High.On Wednesday I like to play the piano and on Monday,Wednesday and Friday I like to play volleyball.I love volleyball.I usually travel, I often play a computer and I like to go out with my family on weekends. I love to listen to music.I like pop music, hip hop and axé. My favorite singers are Akon, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears.My favorite songs are Poker Face,Just Dance(Lady Gaga),Smack That(Akon) and Womanizer(Britney Spears).My family is very beautiful.There are four people in my family.I have one brother.He's friendly, funny, thin and very intelligent. His name is Augusto and he's six years old. My mother is tall, very beautiful, friendly, funny and thin. She is a psycologist. Her name is Silvana. My father is very big, tall, thin and funny. He's a business administraton. We usually go out together.
I have many friends.They are Nayara,Leila,Ana Luisa Dornelas,Flávia,Renata,Bárbara,Amanda Vieira,Kamila and Daniel. My best friend is Flávia. On weekdays I go to school, I study, I play the piano, I play volleyball, I play games with my brother and my friends.We go to the cinema, swim, go out, watch tv, play games together on weekends. I have one turtle. It's big, fat, cool and beautiful. Her name is Tatá. I can play volleyball very,very well.

I play volleyball at Minas Tênis Clube. I can play the piano.I speak 3 languages:English, Portuguese and Spanish. Belo Horizonte is a very big city. It's beautiful, funny, cool and noisy.There are about 2 million people in my city.There are many tourists attractions here. There are many places, in my city: the Zoo, parks(Mangabeiras Park, Municipal's Park...), pubs(Fridays Pub), churches(Pampulhas's Church,Boa Viagem's Church), Museums(Museum of Natural History) and restaurants. The shopping mall is a nice place for teens in my city.I would like to visit Australia. It's a beautiful, cool and funny country.
I usually travel to Espírito Santo on my vacation. I usually go to Espírito Santo by car or by plane. I usually go to Espírito Santo with my family,my parents and my friends. I love it,because it is hot,beautiful,funny,cool and I love the beach.There are many tourists there. I can play volleyball,soccer,I can swim on the beach. I can play on the playgrounds in the city. I can have ice cream cone,coke. I con call my friends. My family and I are going to travel to Espírito Santo this year. We are going to travel in January.
I play games with my relatives and my friends,I read books. I want to be volleyball player when I grow up.
I love,love volleyball. I don't have any special plans for this semester. My dreams and plans for the futere are: I want to be a good volleyball player,travel around the world,I want to be a good student and visit Disney World.I want to be an exchange student. I'm going to study in Australia. The trip of my dreams is go to Australia. I want to get married one day and I want to have two children.

13 comentários:

  1. Nossa..conheço a ana a pouco tempo, mais cada dia que passa acho ela mais gente boa e linda!!Por isso agora posdso falar..Te adoro menina!! Beijaoo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Parabens ana,continue assim!!!!!cada vez mais inteligente nao so no ingles mais com todas as outras materias.TDB bjssssss barbara

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Ela sempre arraza, você está linda e muito inteligente,contiune assim sendo essa menina maravilhosa e inteligente estarei sempre aqui torcendo pelo seu sucesso e realizações...
    Nunca desista Você é o maximo! :D
    Parabeeeens!

    Te amo de sua eterna amiga! Paula

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Oi Ana, vc está muito linda!!!
    Gosto muito de vc, pois vc é especial!
    Continue assim com essa sua luz única...
    Um grande abraço, Nathália!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Oi, Ana Luíza,
    Você é uma alegria e um orgulho constantes para mim. Você é uma pessoa vitoriosa e merece cada conquista alcançada! Sua garra e disposição para a vida me encantam! Continue assim. Luz, vida, responsabilidade e sucesso fazem de você esta pessoa maravilhosa!
    Seja feliz!
    Te amo ! Te admiro muito! Sou grata a Deus por você estar na minha vida!
    Silvana

    ResponderExcluir
  6. EI ANAAAA!!!!
    Adorei o seu blog, ficou realmente muito bom!
    Enfim, quero te dizer que estimo muito a sua amizade e tenho orgulho de ter como amiga (uma das melhores, sem dúvida!!).
    Pode contar sempre comigo para o que você precisar.
    Bjos de uma pessoa que te admira muito,
    FLAVIA

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Ei Ana,

    nossa!!! com tanta gente falando tao bem assim sobre vc, eu fico ate sem o q dizer.

    So agradeço por vc existir.

    Bjos

    Luciano

    ResponderExcluir
  8. cat, cat, catttt!!!! Ass: Pedro Luiz Nepomuceno...

    Nova Almeida, Serra, Espirito Santo...

    ta Linda na foto luiza, Boa Sorte com o blog!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Que bom, Ana Luiza, passar aqui e ver o seu blog. É agora uma novidade pra você e pra nós todos. Fico feliz e posso trazer sempre minha palavra amiga e de homenagem aos seus trabalhos escolares, suas atividades artísticas, além do esporte, onde você começa a brilhar. Vai em frente, porque as vitórias acontecerão na medida em que você participar das atividades, preparando-se para o dia de amanhã. Seja feliz e vamos pra frente. Vô Jair

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Hi Ana !

    I really loved your blog, you are in advanced stage in english. This is very good for you. You can improve your knowledgements about other cultures and other people learning another language. I have a comment to do, you don't talk about your handsome uncle called Marcelo, about your aunt Amanda and your new cousin Maria Clara. Kisses and Sucess for you.

    Amanda, Marcelo & Clarinha.

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Oi Aninha ! Amei o seu post, continue escrevendo mais que eu vou vir aqui ver, kkk' Te adoro muito, e espero que continue sendo minha amiga sempre e sempre !
    Beijinhos,
    Nayara.

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Aninha,
    Você é um orgulho para nossa família. Uma filha maravilhosa, responsável, adorável e muito esforçada. Continue assim e consiguirá tudo aquilo que desejar. Seu pai se encanta a cada dia que passa com suas conquistas. Te amo muito e continue a ser esta filha maravilhosa que você é. Beijos e parabéns pelo seu blog.

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Ana,
    You're cool. Your blog is great.
    Congratulations!!!
    Ricardo

    ResponderExcluir