terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2009

♥ Dєboяα ♥


Hello! I'm Débora Pereira Fonseca . I'm a young girl and I'm from Brazil . I'm eleven years old , and I'm 1.35 metres tall . I have brown hair and brown eyes .

I live in Belo Horizonte city , Floresta district . I study English at Number One school , Floresta . I study at Colégio Batista Mineiro too , branch Floresta . I'm in Junior High .

I take English classes on Tuesday and Thursday , I play soccer on Monday and Wednesday and I play the guitar on Thursday morning . In the afternoon , I go to the shopping mall and sometimes to my friend's house . And in the evening , I watch movies and I play games on the computer . Another thing I do is listening to music , especially songs of the movie High School Musical , Chris Brown and Mc Dodo . I don't like any other bands .

There are four people in my family . I have two brothers and no sisters . My mother is good and calm , and she works as a secretary at a medical office . My father is smart and restless and he works as a systems analyst in a bank . My family and I like to go to shopping mall on the weekends and we sometimes go to Divinópolis city to visit our relatives

I can play soccer very well at school. I can play the guitar at home. I draw very well.
I live in Belo Horizonte. It is big and beautiful. There are about 2 million inhabitants. There are many churches , restaurants , museums , shopping malls and a zoo.
Shopping mall is a nice place for teens to go.
I would like to visit New York. It's a nice and beautiful city. I can play soccer there.

On my vacation I usually travel to Caldas Novas or to the beach im Ubatuba ; bisides this , I travel to Divinópolis to my grandmother's house .
I usually go by car , with my family.
At the beach not usually go there isn't cold water and is not so deep . There are many life guards there .
In the month I usually go , there are not many tourists at the beach .
There , I swin , I play soccer with my brother and I go to the aquarium to see sea animals .
I'm going to ubatuba this year , just afeter finishing school classes . I'm going to stay there on week .
I like to play soccer and swin . I think I play soccer wel . I play soccer at the Colegio Batista's Sports School , and I swin at the Floresta Tenis Clube .

When I grow up , I want to be a vet , for this semester , I don't have any special plans .
My dreams for the future is study very much , learn English , become a vet and travel to many places .
I want to be an exchange student to learns abort other cultures . The tripe of my dreams is to go to New York , in U.S.A .
I want to get married one day , and have two children .

2 comentários: